This Web Site is owned and maintained by Salt & Pepper Ltd. The use and access of pages of www.salt-pepper.com Site is subject to the terms and conditions set out below. By using this web site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
The copyright and material on www.salt-pepper.com Web Site is owned by Salt & Pepper Ltd. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this Web Site without our prior written consent is prohibited unless for personal use only.
Exclusion of Liability
- The Information provided on Salt & Pepper Ltd Web Site is believed to be reliable when posted. However, we cannot guarantee that information will be accurate, complete and current at all times. The Shop will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by any user as a result of his/her reliance on information contained in this site.
- Information on this Web Site, including these terms and conditions, are subject to change by us without notification.
- Access to and use of Salt & Pepper Ltd Web Site is at the user’s own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this web site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property.
- This Web Site contains links to other Web Sites. Salt & Pepper Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy of your personal information on such web sites, as these are beyond our control.
Personal Data & Confidentiality
- Salt & Pepper Ltd is committed to comply with the legislation for the protection of personal data ( The Processing of Personal Data (Protection of Individuals) Law 138 (I)/2001) to take the necessary measures for the protection of personal data of visitors/users of its website.
- Salt & Pepper Ltd is committed to take the appropriate technical and organizational measures for the safety of your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration, prohibited access or any other unauthorized form of processing.
- Your personal data will be kept confidential and will be treated as such. Any information about you will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cases where it is allowed be the law.
Amendment of Terms & Conditions
The Shop may at any time amend any or all Terms and Conditions contained herein and users will be considered as having received notice and bound by the changes.
Breach of Terms and Conditions
In cases of breach of these Terms and Conditions by any user the company may and will take all necessary actions to protect its rights not excluding the possibility of blocking access of any user to the Site.
Problems experienced using our Web Site
Salt & Pepper Ltd Web Site has been extensively tested. However, if you experience a problem please report it to us by email email@example.com or by telephone at +357-25580044.
49, Promachon Eleftherias Agios Athanasios, 4103 Limassol
Shipping and fees
Your items will be delivered on your closest ACS pick up point unless we inform you otherwise.